Popup kitchen with Polarhagen
Welcome to our Popup kitchen in 2023!
A Popup night with Polarhagen is not only a food experience. Our guests take part in a journey through our wonderful, plant-based ecosystem, a soulful and sensational experience for your taste buds and the intellect. We hope our guest leaves the farm, inspired to eat more ethically, travel more locally, spend less and become more climate-focused. We have learned that the best argument for clean and sustainable food production is served through the gut.
Parsa, who runs Polarhagen with Lisa, is our Popup pizzaiolo under the events. He has attended cooking school, worked in two restaurants in Oslo and Danmark, and studied organic farming at Kalø in Danmark. This winter we visited Naples in Italy and his pizza game got even crazier!
A ticket to our Popup kitchen is 750 kroners and includes:
- organic drink to kick off the evening
- access to the garden
- all you can eat pizza for three hours
- a dessert made by Polarhagen
- local burned coffee and tea from the garden
- during the event Parsa and Lisa will present their farm story, they will explain how they grow food, why they grow food, and what we think we can all do to help mother earth in the future
- you can purchase organic alcohol and alcohol-free options during the event. We take Vipps and you can also pay by card.
The event starts at 1800 and ends at 2200.
Welcome to the most exciting eating experience of the year!
Thank you for supporting Lofotens local farmers!
To book, go to our home page (www.polarhagen.no), scroll all the way down and pick a date that fits for you.