Welcome to our Popup kitchen night
Welcome to our Popup kitchen this summer!
A Popup night with Polarhagen is not only a food experience. Our guests take part in a journey through our wonderful, plant-based ecosystem, a soulful and sensational experience for your taste buds and the intellect. We hope our guest leaves the farm, inspired to eat more ethically, travel more locally, spend less and become more climate-focused. We have learned that the best argument for clean and sustainable food production is served through the gut.
Parsa, who runs Polarhagen with Lisa, is our Popup pizzaiolo under the events. He has attended cooking school, worked in two restaurants in Oslo and Danmark, and studied organic farming at Kalø in Danmark. The winter of 2022 we visited Naples in Italy and his pizza game got even crazier!
A ticket to our Popup kitchen is 700 kroners and includes:
- organic drink to kick off the evening
- access to the garden
- all you can eat pizza for three hours
- a dessert made by Polarhagen
- local burned coffee and tea from the garden
- during the event Parsa and Lisa will present their farm story, they will explain how they grow food, why they grow food, and what we think we can all do to help mother earth in the future
- you can purchase organic alcohol and alcohol-free options during the event. We take Vipps and you can also pay by card.
The event starts at 1800 and ends at 2200.
Welcome to the most exciting eating experience of the year!
Thank you for supporting Lofotens local farmers!
The tickets are now available! Scroll down to book!
Stay with us this spring!
In march 2023 we will have our first airbnb rooms ready for our unique farmstay!
The rooms consist of a double bed and some storage space and there is a kitchen and a bathroom that you share with two other groups of guests.
From june - oktober we will have vegetables in our garden! If you are interested in veggies, let us know and we will tell you what we have available.
We will announce the farmstay at www.airbnb.no so stay tuned!